ads

Your Ad Here

Link Refferal.

cricket world. news , udates , wallpapers , videos , pics , shedule , ipl , t20 , odi , test matches , etc

Collingwood ready for IPL role with DareDevils


England Twenty20 skipper Paul Collingwood joined up with his Delhi DareDevils teammates today hoping to use the IPL as the perfect warm up to next months Twenty20 World Cup..

"I am raring to go. It's a great opportunity to get back into Twenty20 mode. We have a World Cup coming up in West Indies and I am the skipper of the Twenty20 squad. So it is great chance to work on the mental aspect of the game and prepare for the event," Collingwood said.

"I wouldn't say we are in a bad position. Yes, we have lost three games but there is lot of confidence in the team after the last win. A few more wins and we will peak at the right time. I feel we still have a great chance to make it to the semis."

"I don't think we have any mental block playing here. IPL involves travelling and playing in different pitches and its all about adjusting to the different conditions. You never know how will a wicket going to play.

"I have not played a single match yet. Hopefully I will play tomorrow and will try to boost the middle over. I have done something similar in Bangladesh playing for England and so my role will be similar. I am looking forward to playing in the tournament," he added.
0 comments

Posted in

Post a Comment